Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bridal party looove

All my lovely ladies have received their cards. So as promised here's a little peak into what was in those pretty little pink envelopes I posted last time (here).


On the front of the card said, "They say I need someone to hold my dress up when I have to pee". Inside the card I asked the girls to be my maid of honor/bridesmaid. On the left side of the card I created a pocket to hold several different inserts. The first insert was titled "I promise," in which I promised them I would keep my inner bridezilla in check and ensured they would not be forced to wear a horrid bridesmaid dress. The next insert, "Expectations," listed out the events that I expected them to attend. My maid of honor is from socal and my bridesmaids are from Hawaii so I wanted to make it clear that the only events they were required to attend were the rehearsal dinner and the wedding itself. On the "Attire" insert I addressed the topic of bridesmaid dresses, hair, makeup, etc. Lastly was a "Meet the bridal party" insert in which I provided them with contact information for each other. The girls in my bridal party have all been important in my life, but they don't know each other so I thought it would be nice for them to be able to get in touch and get to know each other.

1 comment: