Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Past 3 Months


Today marks 3 months of married life and boy has it been one heck of a whirlwind. It feels like things have been going non-stop for the past 3 months.

After the wedding we jetted off to spend a few rainy days in Kauai for our honeymoon. Luckily even though the weather wasn't so great we got a few hours of sunshine to sail around the island and do some zip-lining right before we had to head back to Oahu.

About a month after we got back to reality and our real lives Mr. Honda needed to go jet off to Rome for a business trip. There was no way I was letting him go to Rome without me, so I begged and pleaded for some extra time off so that I could join him. We spent a week enjoying the sites, food, and shopping that Rome had to offer.

And today, on our 3 month anniversary we signed the counter-offer for an amazing house. A house that feels like it was made for us. If everything goes accordingly we will be moving into our very first home in about a month and a half.

I remember not long ago wistfully dreaming of the day that I would done with school and finally be Mrs. Honda; I couldn't wait to get married and start the rest of my life. And now, 3 months into married life it has far exceeded my wildest dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment