Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday Funday

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Super Bowl Sunday. Hubs and I had a little 2 person party with ourselves - complete with meat, cheese, and cracker tray. You really can't go wrong with that combo.

This was an especially fun Super Bowl game for us to watch since one of our bay area teams was actually playing. Don't get me wrong...I'm an east bayer at heart and would have prefered to see the Raiders in it instead of the 49ers, but I'll take what I can get. Unfortunately even though CK7 (aka: Colin Cappernick) played a good game the 49ers didn't get the W.

Not only was it a good game, but as usual some of the best highlights for me were during the commercials.
My favorite was this Oreo commercial - literally LMFAO'd - okay not quite literally.
Hub's favorite was this Audi commercial. I must say it was pretty cute.
What were you're favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment