Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

I just wanted to wish all the mommies out there a most wonderful mother's day. You're all in charge of one of the most important jobs in the world.

Unfortunately I'm not able to celebrate with my mom due to the expansive ocean between us. But my thoughts and love are with her. Raising me, especially through my terrible teens, cannot have been an easy feat. Nonetheless, she has always been there to support me through it all. And I am lucky to have had such an amazing mom who let me be myself and make my own mistakes while gently guiding me down the right path in life. Now that I'm officially an adult and out on my own we have grown to be great friends. My life wouldn't be what it is today without her.  I am forever grateful.

So cheers to all you mothers out there. I hope to one day be inducted into your elite group and hope to be even half the mother my mom is to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment