Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall Fashion Love

Temperatures are dropping below 70s in the bay and I am so excited for the fall/winter seasons. Don't get me wrong, I loved the bright neons and tank tops of summer 2012, but there's just something wonderful about a cozy sweater paired with some black leggings and boots.

About a month ago I invested in a pair of Melissa Button Frye boots I had been drooling over for years. Finding a pair of shoes for my tiny feet (size 4.5-5) is a real challenge. Finding a pair of boots for my tiny feet yet abnormally large calves makes buying a great pair of boots almost impossible. After much research I fell in love with the Melissa boots from Frye and they came in extended sizes (YAY!), but as a starving student investing +$300 in a pair of boots was just not going to happen. Now that I'm finally a productive member of society with a stable job I decided to take the dive. And I'm so glad that I did (hub's may say otherwise). They are made with such wonderful craftsmanship and in such a classic cut that I can guarantee to get years of use out of them.



Lately I've had my eye on adding a leather skirt to my wardrobe. Here are a few that I've been fiending for lately. I especially love the pleated a-line cuts since it adds a little bit of girly-ness to the edgy-ness of the leather skirt.
L to R: Patterson J. Kincaid ($298), Rebecca Taylor ($495), Theory ($575)

I'm always in the market for a new cozy sweater to rock in the fall/winter season. And if you ask me nothing says soft and cozy like cashmere...oh cashmere how I love thee.
L to R: Aqua ($220), J.Crew (4258), The Row ($1205)

Let's not forget the outerwear- coats and jackets galore! In my humble opinion nothing is as classic as Burberry outerwear (not that I know from any personal experience).
L to R: Cinched Waist Quilted Jacket ($495), Wool Duffle Coat ($995),
Mid-length Wool Twill Trench (4995)

Now excuse me as I wipe the drool off my keyboard from all of these beautiful clothes. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment